Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's been a while...


Gucci Mane going to jail for a year. FUCK. Anyway, here's Glenn Beck with a description of how it all went down (I think).

"The nigga forgot to do some community service . He only did 25 out of 600 hours or community serivce and violated his probation by smokin weed drankin and poppin pills or sellin weed and pills and boostin alcohol. shit i dont know all i know is he supposed to do a year"

Damn, it's been a while since I threw anything down on this blog. It's mostly because I don't really have much to hate anymore. My situation here at school is pretty good.

STOP THE PRESSES!

I just remembered something that really made absolutely no sense to me.

People who swear intramural sports are their ticket to the big leagues. They play like it's the World Cup semifinals, and their country will behead them all if they don't come back with that ugly ass trophy. Meanwhile, other FUN people show up to games drunk as fuck and laugh their way through the games. That's that shit.

Anyway, I'll write about this later - I have to go brush my teeth, find clean clothes, eat a can of tuna, and cry all the way to class. (It's like this every morning.)


Watching: Nothing, but I would watch Good Times if the TV were on.

Listening to: Either "We Global" by DJ Khaled or "Southern Smoke 30" by DJ Smallz, your down south supplier.

Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: