Monday, October 13, 2008

The Economy

Safer than putting your money in the bank.

THIS IS ALL COMING FROM A GUY WHO KNOWS NOTHING

---------------
All I have to say is it's all bullshit. Nothing's gonna happen. Sure, you might think you're fucked when you start falling down the roller coaster, but there's always another climb. Plus, people continue to forget that this is the United States of America.

Remember when we won pretty much every war we ever fought in, and then when we didn't win, we just refought them until they gave up? Yeah.

Remember the Great Depression? We got out of it (eventually).

Remember when gas was like $4.39.9? Yeah, apparently it's about $1.50 less than that, when these same douches kept saying gas could get to $8 a gallon and it would never get below $4 again. Whoops.

OK, that's me dumping out my "facts." Here's my main question: How can the global economy be fucked? It's not like we're dumping money into the Earth's orbit or launching it onto Mars. So then if we were to lose money, wouldn't everybody have more money that came from us?

I'm calling BULLSHIT on it all. BULL SHIT!!!!!

I have shit to do, maybe I'll say more later.


Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: