Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Steve Wilkos


OK, we get it, this guy's a scumbag. It doesn't take a skinhead, Howie Mandel mixed with used condom-lookin motherfucker to tell me that.

About 6 months ago, and maybe until about 4 weeks ago, I would have taken a bullet for this man. His show, the Steve Wilkos Show was probably my #1 seed when it came to TV shows, to the point where I would have taken a fuckin' bullet for him just to keep the show on the air. He would scream at motherfuckers left and right, threaten them (kinda), and throw chairs and shit. IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE.

Well, that was then, and this is later than then.

The show's in its second season, and nothing has changed. Except Steve got a really, really, dark tan. When I saw that tan, I said, "Shit."

That was a little while ago, and this is now.

Now it bores me. Bored so much that I have to leave now.

Go cop Thr33 Ringz, and look out for the CD review that I'ma put in that school newspaper.


Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

1 comment:

drip said...

Damn. This is the end of an era.