Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Service from my Stylist

Durrrr dear reader,

I needed a haircut. So I went down to this Chinese place; the business wasn't really a barbershop, but more of a salon. Regardless, the price for a man's haircut was cheap. It was a Tuesday. The girl who offered to cut my hair was aight. She was skinny and had nice boobs. She looked something like the breezy in this image to the left. BOOM. Anyway, she started trimming the sides and I asked if she would blow me. She said sure, but no kissing on the mouth. In the end, I made out with her and got up in her. Things like this should happen more often.

PS who would get more pussy? Ellen playing rugby or Keith Olbermann outside of an abortion clinic?

I think I messed up. No wonder my aunt touches me inappropriately. I deserve it.

Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: