Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Biggest Asshole of 2008

Let's skip the ghetto semantics and deal with a very important issue: "spreading the wealth." I'm not talking about what might be covered on CNN or inside some political[sic] asshole's dorm room. No, I am referring to the virtual slavery currently found at Cent Sports, internet's answer to pussies who like to bet, but are afraid of putting up their mortgage. The site has an option, in which registered members can invite friends to sign up. These registered members would then receive 5% of their friends' earnings, relegating these friends to the rank of crony. You get them to sign up, they give you something in return. That's fine.

However, Cent Sports also has an option, where independently-registered users can sign up to be another member's crony. Kind of like black people in the 1500s, before Booker T. Washington said "Let my homies go!" The site also has very unclear guidelines hidden in their FAQ's section. If you have not guessed it yet, I was a victim of carelessly agreeing to be somebody's crony. This somebody (in his arrogant state) even threatened to sneak into my home at night and stick his finger through my jammies' peehole; he would then proceed to give me a blowjob while I lay in deep slumber. After many ignored emails sent to both the Cent Sports team and this asshole (pictured above), I have decided to legally pursue my emancipation. In any case, the guy's an ass and certainly my pick for Biggest Asshole of 2008.

Runners Up: Girl(s) who charge 300rmb per hour. Outrageous!



Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

1 comment:

Neighborhood Bully said...

anybody who was wondering what i looked like - well there you go. i look like if a blind 4 month old 3 legged cat tried to put blackface on me.