Wednesday, December 31, 2008

You Probably Already Know, But...

...I LOVE DOMINO'S PIZZA. A lot. Plenty of posts on this blog speak on my love for their foods, with their subs holding a place in my heart (especially the Chicken Bacon Ranch). I've ordered Domino's a billion times because at school, that's the easiest, cheapest option for me. But I have never before done the Domino's Pizza Tracker.


If you've used this before, I assume you know how amazing this is. Now I don't have to sit in my room watching Steve Wilkos wondering whether they've even started making my food. I can now say, "Don't worry, self, it's on its way." What more can I say, other than if I finish this order and die in the process, I will die a very, very happy man.

Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: