Thursday, January 1, 2009

My History Teacher Touched Me!!!


Me and my ho were walking around the mall a few days ago. The bitch wanted me to buy her one of those new Mac's because her Dell was more than two years old and running out of space. I asked her why I couldn't just buy her another PC and she gave me some bullshit schtick[sic [sic]] about how Windows Vista breaks down and can't do artistic things. Why an asian biology major who can't perform a decent blowjob cares about "artistic things" is beyond me. I then suggested I get her a computer with Windows XP and more capacity. She then cried and told me Zhingyi Zhang's boyfriend got her a new mac and iphone and made a big scene in the mall. People started laughing. I got pissed. I handed her a 24 pack box of condoms and told her to start working 495 if she wanted that artistic mac so badly. Toll booth operators need sex too.

After that the ho slapped me and left. It kind of turned me on. It also made me hungry. I went to the food court and ordered some Fish and Chips from a Surf and Turf grill. As I was deciding what drink to get, I overheard two girls in line talking about how they hated their history teacher. They started going on about ways to get him fired. One girl then said how her father was a lawyer and maybe they could sue this poor douche bag. The other girl then said instead that they could report to the cops that he touched them when explaining the Florida Peninsula (ba dum dum... It's shaped like a penis for all of you who substitute your actual high school classes by listening to Nas and Young Jeezy). They decided to do it. I missed out on the last few bits of the conversation though since I decided to go with Fanta.

It got me wondering. What's to say we can't just go up to a high school teacher and say he touched me? Thanks to this new liberal belief of pointing fingers, many youngsters no longer have any pride. I mean what kind of self-respecting 13 year old would volunteer to act as a gay boy hungry for older dick on AIM just to win Chris Hansen's approval (why does the kid have to even be a real 13 year old and not an actual cop)? I'm pretty sure his father is really supportive of how his son's part-time job is helping to put his old ass through night school. I just think we all need to buckle down and stop with the fagatronics. I'm not sure where I'm going with this since I'm too pissed at my bitch right now. I also desperately need head. Any takers? It's what Young Jeezy would tell you to do.



"Plus I done it with your [Chinese] wife, she said I made her night, but I didn't hit her back cuz her mouth wasn't right"


Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: