Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two Months Later

(originally posted 13 July 2008)

I'm gonna just spill everything that I think is worth spilling on this post.

-I forgot where this page was so that's why i didn't post forever.
-I decided to not quit CVS, because now CVS is like a 6-8 hour episode of WIld'n Out/Yo Momma.
-I hate Soulja Boy a lot.
-I would do ungodly things to Plies as long as he liked it.
-Me and YouTube have a love-hate connection.
-I'm very bad at basketball, and I can hold my own in every other sport.
-I discovered the Spicy Chicken Soft Taco at Taco Bell
-I tried the Smoky Chipotle Chicken at KFC, and then my pants moved.
-On weekdays, I listen to more radio than watch TV.
-I'm 20 and I'm over MTV/VH1 reality.
-You got no right, bitch.
-Yahoo! Live is the asshole of the internet.
-I have gray hairs for days.
-I have facial hairs for seconds.
-Diet soda and me are now best friends.
-5 lbs of chicken wings for $10? Count me in - thriceover.
-My car is falling apart as we speak.
-I hate everything people like and I don't give a fuck about things that people care about. (e.g. I hate movies, gas isn't draining my pocket - fuck everyone else)*

*which is why I started 'It's All Hype,' a blog about everything that people like because they're supposed to like it.

Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: