Friday, August 1, 2008

Dexter From Reston

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13118101683&ref=ts (link from old Facebook)
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=13118101683&ref=ts (link from new Facebook)

Facebook user post coming up.

Anyway, this dude Dexter is the man. Here's how everything led to me needing to make a post.

I joined a Facebook group that I was invited to a bunch of months ago because it wasn't entitled "Please Stop ____" or "I Support _____" and it wasn't an event for "Free Slurpee Day," "Election Day 2008," or my favorites (or least favorites), "13 Days until Christmas," "12 Days until Christmas," "11 Days until Christmas," "10 Days until Christmas," "9 Days until Christmas," "8 Days until Christmas," "7 Days until Christmas," "6 Days until Christmas," "5 Days until Christmas," "4 Days until Christmas," "3 Days until Christmas," "2 Days until Christmas," "1 Day until Christmas," and "Merry Christmas." Whatever. The Ignore button and the Not Attending button are my good friends.

I digress.

I got invited to the group and it didn't make me extremely angry so I joined. I looked around and it was goofy so I left it. I forgot about it. Then one day at work (CVS), a man walks in. A man of larger carriage. A man with a 5:00 of next Tuesday shadow. A man who was talking the second he got in. A man who freestyled to me wile asking for the bug spray. A man named Dexter. I remember his first words. Well, the first silly words. "I want a sugar mama with no drama." I died laughing, so did my coworker, shit was funny, probably just a one time thing. WRONG. I was less wrong when I said that that bump in my danger zone was just an ingrown hair. Tell that to the lady in the free clinic who puked when she saw it. I was WRONG. I saw him again, and again, and again, and sometimes multiple times in the same day. Keep in mind I work from 4pm-10pm most days. So he's around a lot.

I go to work today, and it's about 9:30. I'm ready to go home. Suddenly, I hear "What's good?" and a huge grin goes on my coworker and I's face. He spits some more silliness and I die laughing again. We all did. Then the guy who invited me to the Facebook group (who I worked with a few months before) came in and said, "Hey Dexter, something something..." and I was starstruck. My friend then started telling me about how this man is on YouTube and they're making progress trying to get him onto The Damn Show, which would be craaaaaazy, dawg.

YouTube

"Dexter Claims to Suck His Own Dick!!!!"


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4srdlWski0

You can find him if you look hard enough.

Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments: