Friday, August 22, 2008

My Life Could End Now...

...and I'd be OK with that. Well, it can end when I try these sandwiches. I don't know what else to say about them. I found out about them on one of my favorite blogs, TheFukerton.com, which is run by one of the hosts of my favorite radio show, the Big O and Dukes Show on WJFK 106.7FM. Why not give credit where credit is due? Anyway, here's the descriptions of the 4 $4.99 subs:

Philly Cheese Steak: steak, American and provolone cheeses, with fresh onions, green peppers and mushrooms.

Italian: slices of pepperoni, Genoa salami, ham, provolone cheese, banana peppers, fresh green peppers and onions.

Chicken Parm: seasoned all-white meat chicken breast, tomato basil marinara, parmesan-asiago and provolone cheeses.

Chicken Bacon Ranch: seasoned all-white meat chicken breast, bacon, creamy ranch dressing and provolone cheese.

I'll tell you what ingredient I wanna add to one of those Chicken Baoon Ranch sandwiches. Actually, I won't...I think you know.

Twitter icon Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet the ingredient is semen.

Neighborhood Bully said...

they should call you sherlock holmes